Internship Business Development (f/m/d)
You are looking for an exciting challenge in business development and would like to work for a fast-growing start-up in Munich? You have already gained practical experience in management consulting or by working in a start-up? You have good conceptual and analytical skills? It seems like the 3-month business development internship at mingle.cloud, the new software company from the makers of Bits & Pretzels, is just right for you!
The position is available starting from January 01, 2021.
What you should bring:
- very good academic results
- at least 4 university semesters (preferably business administration, economics or similar)
- practical experience in management consulting or start-up experience is a strong plus
- very good analytical skills
- being a team worker
- proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
What we expect from you:
- support in drawing up strategy concepts
- market and competitor analyses
- assisting in optimizing internal operations and in further developing the company
- support of the management regarding further strategic issues
Why you should join:
- working on exciting strategic projects directly with the management
- working in a young and dynamic team
- As an intern you will be fully involved in setting up a new company right from the start.
You are interested or have questions? Cool. Drop us an email! firstname.lastname@example.org
We're a German based company, so it's perfectly fine to also send in your application in German language!